Monday 23 November 2015

God the Reason!

".....You are the reason, for the Life I Live, for the air I breathe, for the Song I sing......" Chris Shalom


Hello, Good Morning! It is indeed another Marvelous Monday!
Today, I’m just here to Praise and Worship my Awesome God. The King of Kings and the Lord if Lords! The Holy one of Israel. The one who has got my back always! Beeni! Oba awon Oba, atofarati bi oke!

“How do you do it”? I have been asked severally. “You don’t seem to have a care in the world"! "You are always smiling DD" (as I’m fondly called by some), “You have no stress at all”. Hmmm! little do they know!

Yes! I do have issues oh, more than you can ever imagine. I aint super human folks. Lol.

However, I find that focusing on the Almighty God, choosing to be happy every moment, staying positive minded, focusing on the good I want to see, regardless of my current matter, and most especially praising through my circumstances is sure to bring a speedy turn around for good.



It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, and it’s a new week.

Yes, there are challenges, but then regardless, join me in praising through, and see a turnaround for good for that niggling matter. 

Trust me, I am a daily witness.

Stay encompassed in God’s Love. Shalom J






 You are the reason, for the Life I Live, for the air I breathe, for the Song I sing, You are the reason, Why I lift my Voice, Why I lift my hands, It’s all because of YouO Sweet JesusBeautiful LordThank you always and forever


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post comments and suggestions before leaving! Thank you!